Remstal-Höhenweg (Remstal Peak Trail)
The Remstal Peak Trail, which leads 226 km left and right of the River Rems from source to mouth, offers the perfect opportunity to wander through the Remstal. The hiking trail begins in Fellbach and initially leads from west to east along the Rems to its source in Essingen on the Swabian Alb. From here it then leads north to where the Rems meets the Neckar at Neckarrems. It is worth walking the continuously signposted Remstal Peak Trail in stages.
The following information is available to hikers:
- Free flyer with overview map
- Free maps to print & GPS data for twelve varied stages (leisure portal)
- Hiking map 1:35.000 scale (€ 6.95, ISBN 978-3-89920-666-1)
- Hiking guide book (in German; € 12.90, ISBN 978-3-86372-001-8)
- Maps from the Landesamt für Geoinformation und Landentwicklung Baden-Württemberg (State Agency for Geo-Information and Rural Development Baden-Württemberg)
Hiking without luggage
Those who want to walk the Remstal Peak Trail over several days have the opportunity to book a package with luggage transport included. We have put together several offers for this. We also offer you the opportunity to tailor the package deal flexibly to your specific requirements.